"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" --- Marilyn Monroe
I stopped writing for about 5 days while i was doing promotion campaigns for Realpolitiik
the album on social media. I was running posts from Instagram to Facebook. I was very
preoccupied. Saturday i launched the album officially at club B6s, we turned up like never
before that night everyone who was there was wilding out and i still think the disco lights had
a little effect because i had a little to drink but i felt like i was lost in a cloud of marijuana.
My brother came up with 3 girls that looked like Cardi B‟s South African version, and insisted that we take the party to my house because Club B6s was about to close, and still there was no sign of Beauty, i thought perhaps she‟d come because she supported since hot beats but she didn‟t. The girls my brother had were a grandiose temptation i couldn‟t resist.
We drove around the city like politicians i had a little problem taking the shortcut to my place
because i had just moved in but finally we got there, we turned up after party style it was amazing.
The alarm blasted at 4:44, it was more like a decapitation of a cow or a billion cars
were running from Apocalypse and were stuck in traffic horning and my head was the high
way. I got up; thank the Lord for the day. Woke up by a girl i didn‟t even know her name,
bitches were in my new spot crowding up my space, i had to check the safe, check the dresser
for my chains. Hours later after everybody was gone i went to my Mother‟s house; we talked
about love and what life could really be for me.
She said, “When that shit is real you just know.”
The following night my brother showed up in my house, he had weed for me, that‟s
my nigga till we gone he keeps his ear to the streets for me.
He said, “The city stresses him out on the low.”
I said, “I feel you nigga, i already know.”
We talked casually about the industry and why the highlight was when he said, you belong to the people when you outside, don‟t dig a shovel full of money, full of power, full of pussy, full of fame and bury yourself alive. He said he was warning me not to be accustomed to the fast life.
The following day i found 10 missed calls from a private number, the weed i had
must had hit me hard i didn‟t even heard the phone ringing. I was so mad at them trees because the first person who came in mind was Beauty, i thought maybe it was her; i haven‟t heard from her since she left. I quickly scrolled through my phone with shaky hands trying to run the number in true caller App; i mistakenly dropped the phone down, Fuck! I cursed. The screen was blank at the spot before i had a panic attack i decided to chill and have a glass of
Jameson or two and open the phone nice, slowly so i did.
To my surprise the number belonged to Rose, the girl who constantly broke my heart in my high school days. I remembered my early years when i was madly in love with her; I always looked forward to the taste of her. Or maybe, tastes. All women have something
unforgettable about them. Sometimes, it‟s a delicious laugh that brightens even the darkest day. Other times an impish streak that makes you always feel like you‟re on a roller coaster. With Rose, it was her flavours, that intoxicating vanilla of her lipstick, the delicious salty bite of her skin, and, of course, always, the fruity tang of her sex.
She was the juiciest woman I‟d ever been with. Not just in that lewd sense, though
yes, that too. She was like a peach, ripe, tender, and gushing, her mouth so wet and inviting her tongue playful, flicking, and coiling. I loved to suck on her lips, the way it elicited soft moans from her. Standing between her spread legs, we renewed our connection that way we always did, kissing, quick butterfly kisses quickly transitioning into deeper, wetter, soul kisses. Looking into each other‟s eyes, the recognition of each other‟s longing, passion,
dormant for months at a time, then always reawakened when we were together.
I could kiss her for hours. I had many times. Especially when we were young and that
was all we did. I thought all women would be like her, so juicy and tasty, and was
disappointed to find they weren‟t, though as I say, every woman has something different. Still, as much as I enjoy the physical differences, I‟ll always have an unshakable attachment for Rose. She was my first. I was hers too. Sneaking away from the parents‟ boring chatter
we‟d explore the lakeshore, the woods, and, over time each other. And so it still was. I‟m not sure I could resist tasting her lips, feeling her full breasts, her puffy, sensitive nipples, gazing longingly at her strawberry and cream complexion, feasting at her pink, swollen pussy.She handled me like no other woman. Or maybe she trained me to associate the firm grip of her soft hand with the proper way for a woman to work a cock. Firm strokes of my shaft, her palms curling over the head of my cock, her tongue licking my lips at the same time
in a not-so-subtle hint of things to come. But i did not want anything to do with her that
particular time, because before we separated i retaliated, i had sex with her virgin younger sister who used to be our communication string in her bedroom and made sure we get caught by her and the fucked up part about it all is that i was video tapping the whole thing, “little
Scrubb” so we called her, was moaning like a cow in decapitation process calling my name louder than 808 speakers, and though the pussy was dripping wet with juices and blood, it was still sweet as vanilla cream, hot as hell gates, and after she caught us i still emailed her
the video.
I eventually blocked the number, i never replied but i did wrote something for myself to get over that moment, again i wrote her a letter i intended not to send, i wrote,
“Dear
I hope this letter finds you good this aren‟t no sneaking diss, i thought about you i
thought about texting you but then i feel my brain attacked by a venom fog, and then I‟m paralyzed, the truth is all my lies i know you judged.. i don‟t apologize, maybe it‟s too late now for all the things i didn‟t knew i just know now it wasn‟t a fair trial, you had your lies i know your eyes i saw that shit switched up but thanks for all the trials, i wasn‟t really looking forward to get to the finals, a ring on my finger no, you know that‟s just for you, some things are not for me.. Love is a fraud you know it‟s true i kept on telling you „quit what you doing, don‟t you call listen I‟m warning you, I‟m not good for you, you an angel true but you wasn‟t sent for me,‟ it‟s like your WI-FI was down you never really listened you started wifing me up, i started hurting you, you put out fire with gasoline it went from a frying pan to fire you said, „I am your stubborn bitch‟ but shit, that‟s for another letter, look how‟s your daughter? Please kiss her tell her i miss her, i just miss her, her voice is clear i just miss her, she reminds me of myself when i was her age i use to paint pictures or just draw things of some shit i really liked including fewer people that ran away from me. I made their faces look perfect, it helped with the stress and then i started rapping, it just too fast how i explains it, i hate how i rape it. This shit is forced i never even mentioned how i met you, check the other letters its 10 of them i recommend it though there are sneak disses it‟s something you don‟t know. My fashion is active vision i rap to break bars for my mental prison, see, after you i caught some fishes there were a lot in the sea, so don‟t be hating me, you moved on too fast too you had a child before i went to University but for that i don‟t blame you, you got a good
heart boo but i aren‟t here to give out compliments or boost nobody‟s confidence.”
After more and more....
To be continued next Friday
I stopped writing for about 5 days while i was doing promotion campaigns for Realpolitiik
the album on social media. I was running posts from Instagram to Facebook. I was very
preoccupied. Saturday i launched the album officially at club B6s, we turned up like never
before that night everyone who was there was wilding out and i still think the disco lights had
a little effect because i had a little to drink but i felt like i was lost in a cloud of marijuana.
My brother came up with 3 girls that looked like Cardi B‟s South African version, and insisted that we take the party to my house because Club B6s was about to close, and still there was no sign of Beauty, i thought perhaps she‟d come because she supported since hot beats but she didn‟t. The girls my brother had were a grandiose temptation i couldn‟t resist.
We drove around the city like politicians i had a little problem taking the shortcut to my place
because i had just moved in but finally we got there, we turned up after party style it was amazing.
The alarm blasted at 4:44, it was more like a decapitation of a cow or a billion cars
were running from Apocalypse and were stuck in traffic horning and my head was the high
way. I got up; thank the Lord for the day. Woke up by a girl i didn‟t even know her name,
bitches were in my new spot crowding up my space, i had to check the safe, check the dresser
for my chains. Hours later after everybody was gone i went to my Mother‟s house; we talked
about love and what life could really be for me.
She said, “When that shit is real you just know.”
The following night my brother showed up in my house, he had weed for me, that‟s
my nigga till we gone he keeps his ear to the streets for me.
He said, “The city stresses him out on the low.”
I said, “I feel you nigga, i already know.”
We talked casually about the industry and why the highlight was when he said, you belong to the people when you outside, don‟t dig a shovel full of money, full of power, full of pussy, full of fame and bury yourself alive. He said he was warning me not to be accustomed to the fast life.
The following day i found 10 missed calls from a private number, the weed i had
must had hit me hard i didn‟t even heard the phone ringing. I was so mad at them trees because the first person who came in mind was Beauty, i thought maybe it was her; i haven‟t heard from her since she left. I quickly scrolled through my phone with shaky hands trying to run the number in true caller App; i mistakenly dropped the phone down, Fuck! I cursed. The screen was blank at the spot before i had a panic attack i decided to chill and have a glass of
Jameson or two and open the phone nice, slowly so i did.
To my surprise the number belonged to Rose, the girl who constantly broke my heart in my high school days. I remembered my early years when i was madly in love with her; I always looked forward to the taste of her. Or maybe, tastes. All women have something
unforgettable about them. Sometimes, it‟s a delicious laugh that brightens even the darkest day. Other times an impish streak that makes you always feel like you‟re on a roller coaster. With Rose, it was her flavours, that intoxicating vanilla of her lipstick, the delicious salty bite of her skin, and, of course, always, the fruity tang of her sex.
She was the juiciest woman I‟d ever been with. Not just in that lewd sense, though
yes, that too. She was like a peach, ripe, tender, and gushing, her mouth so wet and inviting her tongue playful, flicking, and coiling. I loved to suck on her lips, the way it elicited soft moans from her. Standing between her spread legs, we renewed our connection that way we always did, kissing, quick butterfly kisses quickly transitioning into deeper, wetter, soul kisses. Looking into each other‟s eyes, the recognition of each other‟s longing, passion,
dormant for months at a time, then always reawakened when we were together.
I could kiss her for hours. I had many times. Especially when we were young and that
was all we did. I thought all women would be like her, so juicy and tasty, and was
disappointed to find they weren‟t, though as I say, every woman has something different. Still, as much as I enjoy the physical differences, I‟ll always have an unshakable attachment for Rose. She was my first. I was hers too. Sneaking away from the parents‟ boring chatter
we‟d explore the lakeshore, the woods, and, over time each other. And so it still was. I‟m not sure I could resist tasting her lips, feeling her full breasts, her puffy, sensitive nipples, gazing longingly at her strawberry and cream complexion, feasting at her pink, swollen pussy.She handled me like no other woman. Or maybe she trained me to associate the firm grip of her soft hand with the proper way for a woman to work a cock. Firm strokes of my shaft, her palms curling over the head of my cock, her tongue licking my lips at the same time
in a not-so-subtle hint of things to come. But i did not want anything to do with her that
particular time, because before we separated i retaliated, i had sex with her virgin younger sister who used to be our communication string in her bedroom and made sure we get caught by her and the fucked up part about it all is that i was video tapping the whole thing, “little
Scrubb” so we called her, was moaning like a cow in decapitation process calling my name louder than 808 speakers, and though the pussy was dripping wet with juices and blood, it was still sweet as vanilla cream, hot as hell gates, and after she caught us i still emailed her
the video.
I eventually blocked the number, i never replied but i did wrote something for myself to get over that moment, again i wrote her a letter i intended not to send, i wrote,
“Dear
I hope this letter finds you good this aren‟t no sneaking diss, i thought about you i
thought about texting you but then i feel my brain attacked by a venom fog, and then I‟m paralyzed, the truth is all my lies i know you judged.. i don‟t apologize, maybe it‟s too late now for all the things i didn‟t knew i just know now it wasn‟t a fair trial, you had your lies i know your eyes i saw that shit switched up but thanks for all the trials, i wasn‟t really looking forward to get to the finals, a ring on my finger no, you know that‟s just for you, some things are not for me.. Love is a fraud you know it‟s true i kept on telling you „quit what you doing, don‟t you call listen I‟m warning you, I‟m not good for you, you an angel true but you wasn‟t sent for me,‟ it‟s like your WI-FI was down you never really listened you started wifing me up, i started hurting you, you put out fire with gasoline it went from a frying pan to fire you said, „I am your stubborn bitch‟ but shit, that‟s for another letter, look how‟s your daughter? Please kiss her tell her i miss her, i just miss her, her voice is clear i just miss her, she reminds me of myself when i was her age i use to paint pictures or just draw things of some shit i really liked including fewer people that ran away from me. I made their faces look perfect, it helped with the stress and then i started rapping, it just too fast how i explains it, i hate how i rape it. This shit is forced i never even mentioned how i met you, check the other letters its 10 of them i recommend it though there are sneak disses it‟s something you don‟t know. My fashion is active vision i rap to break bars for my mental prison, see, after you i caught some fishes there were a lot in the sea, so don‟t be hating me, you moved on too fast too you had a child before i went to University but for that i don‟t blame you, you got a good
heart boo but i aren‟t here to give out compliments or boost nobody‟s confidence.”
After more and more....
To be continued next Friday
Comments
Post a Comment